[WriteLog] microHam interface with WL keying in QSK?

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] microHam interface with WL keying in QSK?
From: "David E. Shelton" <n4in@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:49:27 -0500
I was having a QSO, ragchew, with a friend and he kept mentioning that the
keying of my transmitted CW was strange, speeding up and slowing down
sometimes distorting characters by loosing a dit here and there. I switched
programs and the problem did not repeat its self but that cw keyboard
program did not operate as QSK like WL was. Does anyone have any experience
with this problem and is there a solution? It is only there with full QSK.

Tnx es 73,
Des, N4IN