[WriteLog] Mult window doesn't display - SOLVED

To: keith@kregli.com, writelog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] Mult window doesn't display - SOLVED
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:01:36 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2004 10:43:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
keith@kregli.com writes:
I did a little testing this morning and WL doesn't appear to remember the
placement of that window between sessions (save contest/config, close WL,
restart WL, Mult window opens to original position).  That tells me WL isn't
keeping it in the ini file.  You'll see many of the windows have a section
like [Pkt Spots Bar] and then there are a bunch of [MRU Docking Bar...].  I
was hoping it was among the latter type, but it doesn't appear to be.  It
may require a look from Wayne to figure this one out.

Keith,

I just managed to solve the problem.

The [MULTIPLIER] section of my writelog.ini was set up as follows:

[Multipliers]
callprefix=W4
LOCATION=C:\ham\programs\
PREFIX_XTRA=x
X=3000
Y=3000

The HELP file for writelog.ini suggests values of  X=20, Y=20.  (Yes, believe
it or not, I read the HELP file!)

I made this change, and now the MULTS window displays properly on the
desktop.  Somehow, these X and Y values got changed.  Mr. Murphy must have paid
visit late one night.

My writelog.ini is now:

[Multipliers]
callprefix=W4