Re: [WriteLog] WL& Russian DX Contest

To: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL& Russian DX Contest
From: Michael Pfeuffer <wq5c@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:18:43 -0600
Here ya go.

http://wq5c.home.texas.net/cty_rus.dat
http://wq5c.home.texas.net/namedmul.ini

1) Be sure you save your original files.
2) Run "Convert CTY to Writelog", and click "convert alternate prefix database"
3) select cty_rus.dat
4) Once the update completes, you can test it by entering R3MA, which should ID as YR. Also, if you bring up the mult window, you should see the new abbreviations (YR, YN, EV, SH, & KY), instead of the old ones (JA, JN, EW, YA, KJ).

73/GL
--Mike  WQ5C