Re: [WriteLog] sound board

To: kc7v@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] sound board
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:34:36 GMT
W9ALS has s sound boad page on his web site
(http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/sound_results.htm) showing the scores of various
sound boards.  However, it was last revised in 2001.  I wonder if John is
interested in updating it based on score of the newer sound devices that came
on the market in the past three years?  Speak for yourself John. (I just
couldn't resist typing that.)

73 W0ETC

-- Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net> wrote:
My new computer has a Creative Labs Audigy LS sound board.  It scores a 7b
on the sound board check.  I get this response:

"Writelog failed to find a wave mute switch on the output mixer.  It will
not be possible to automatically route your mic through your sound board to
two radios on the L/R sound board outputs"

Does anyone have experience with this soundboard?

73,

Mike

Mike Fulcher
kc7v@earthlink.net
One of the "VOO-DUDES"
VooDoo Contest Group
             ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF, CN2MF, C56N, XT2MF, 5U7MF
FOC 1634
http://buy-sell-houses.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v