[WriteLog] Bartg Contest, enter the time and no qso log, anyone else hav

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bartg Contest, enter the time and no qso log, anyone else havingthis trouble?
From: "David Ashworth" <fathom@Access4Less.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 04:10:45 -0000
Hello, using WL ver 10.46 on the Bartg contest and just saw something that I
haven't seen before.  If I make a contact and get the exchange, I am ok
until I enter the 4th digit in the received time and then the cursor jumps
away and that is it, the whole exchange disappears.  Anyone have a clue how
I could fix this?  Thanks, Dave, NC6P.