[WriteLog] FT1000MP + Rigblaster Plus

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FT1000MP + Rigblaster Plus
From: "Roger Cooke" <rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:59:00 -0000
Hi.

  I have used the Rigblaster Plus on RTTY in both the AFSK and FSK
modes. I have also used
it on CW in a few contests. However, since running it in the FSK mode
for RTTY I cannot now
use it on CW. This seems weird to me, and I have spent a few hours
trying the various permutations
of the software set-up and the jumpers inside the Rigblaster, all to
no avail.

  If anybody has a similar configuration, and has managed to set it
all up in such a way that ONLY
a mode change on the transceiver is required, I would like to hear how
you did it! I do also use
an external MM3 keyer to insert comments within a contest. Having
connected the FSK keying lead
from the RB to the MP, I hope to be able to use CW via the Com port,
to save changing leads and
I also must be able to use the narrow filters for both modes.

  73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net