[WriteLog] How send F2-F11 messages in RTTY

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How send F2-F11 messages in RTTY
From: Andrea - IKØLNN <amitrotta@tiscali.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:30:53 +0200
Hi
thanks for reading this message.
I am using since about a week my TNC Kam for RTTY with Writelog.
The question now is very simple... I hope:-)
In the receiving window of RTTY when I click with right mouse button  i
can see only the possibility to send message F3 and F4.
I had before, thanks to many friends who help me to do this, save in
SETUP/CW/SSB/RTTY MEMORY SETUP
my messages F2 to F11
Now i ask how can send this messages?
Sorry, i have read the manual, read in internet, but not find the solutions.

73's and happy Easter
Andrea

Internet e-mail: ik0lnn@amsat.org
Ham Radio Packet cluster: ir0aaw-6
Fax +39 06 23.31.39.08
Fax +39 02 70.04.06.287

Social price: l'ADSL diventa per tutti
Tiscali ADSL Senza Canone 640Kbps: GRATIS fino al 15 aprile costo
di adesione, attivazione e il modem per tutto il 2004. E per i primi 3 mesi,
con il Tiscali social price, navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora! Affrettati!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/