RE: [WriteLog] MK-1100

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] MK-1100
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:47:40 -0500
Steve, I've not been able to get my Belkin to work on XP.  Others have but I
have not.

You may not want to use the Belkin.  I've updated the USB page and moved it to
rttycontesting.com.

It's now at http://www.rttycontesting.com/usb.htm.  For those that are looking
for a true USB adapter that will do FSK under XP, Microham (www.microham.com) is
currently working on one but it's not out yet.

73, Don AA5AU