[WriteLog] PSK and F# Keys

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK and F# Keys
From: "Vince" <rradiohham1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:08:17 -0700
I am trying to set up Writelog for this weekend TARA contest and Field Day
using
PSK and RTTY, I have everything working except, the F# Keys in the BPSK mode
I am able to make it work if I use the QPSK LSB mode and have LSB is really FSK
set in the Band setup, but I would like to run it in the BPSK USB mode which I
can not get  Writelog to do and be able to use the F# keys. Writelog will work
in the BPSK mode only from the keyboard. Or is it ok to run QPSK in the LSB
mode?

TNX, Vince, K6BIR