[WriteLog] SoundBoardIndex= not working in 10.46G?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SoundBoardIndex= not working in 10.46G?
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:32:54 -0400
I now have the two sound card setup working with MMTTY.  I now want to separate
out the functions of writelog (the message playback and the audio review) when
not on rtty.  Here's the problem, I've tried entereing 0-3 in the
soundboardindex paramater in the ini file and the audio is always on the same
sound board - the primary one in the system.  Is this paramater still available
in 10.46G or am I maybe missing something?

Thanks for all the support.

73 de Al, KE1FO