[WriteLog] WriteLog and Top Ten decoder question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Top Ten decoder question
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:57:53 -0000
At our local club, we are using WriteLog for the first time
during FD, and since our antennas are too close, we are going to
be using coax stubs to minimize interference. We did this last
year by manually switching stubs. A friend who is working on the
project wants to know if WriteLog will control a Top Ten band
decoder? He is a TR user, and I'm not a SO2R op, so were in the
learning mode. The automated system for matching the right combo
of stubs would sure be easier.

Thanks in advance...  Mike, K9MI