Re: [WriteLog] 1 pix > 1000 words

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 1 pix > 1000 words
From: Dave L Thompson <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:02:15 -0400
Rick, your spam killer got my message.  Mine puts such replies in a
suspected file and I can select it or put in my address book so they come
straight thru.  Warning, many of the reflectors I am on will kick you out
when this happens so be careful.

My message is that many of us as we get older have allergies that cause
us to lose our voice or sound terrible.  I originally blamed Atlanta air
but Scott K0DQ lost his voice at ZF2DQ last year in the ARRL DX even tho
he used a voice keyer.

Any effort to move beyond the robot sounding messages is welcome.
Hopefully CW and RTTY folks will understand. We SSB guys just want the
same.

73 Dave K4JRB