[WriteLog] New Rotor Utility

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] New Rotor Utility
From: Keith Regli <keith@kregli.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:47:21 -0700
I finally got the time to make a little utility that gives those who want
lots of control of their rotors that option.  This utility works ONLY in
conjunction with WriteLog and doesn't interfere with the "Antenna to
Azimuth" command.  Since this is version 1.0 be just a little cautious at
first.  It's available (free) on my website below under the name Rotor for
WriteLog (RFW).

I look forward to suggestions (and bug reports).  Email or grab me at Dayton
- I'll be at the KOA (slot 251).

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com