RE: [WriteLog] RTTY SO2V

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] RTTY SO2V
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:33:32 -0000
OK Jim. Have you tried setting up Writelog for 2 radios but then selecting
dual rcv on your MP? I got the impression that you should be able to see the
VFO B frequency on one of the Log Entry windows but that it wouldn't track
as you turned the knob. So far I haven't been able to get it to read VFO B
at all.

The VFO B bandmap tracks so WL is polling the MP for that data so it would
seem to me that it ought to show in the Log Entry window.

I am still not sure whether :

a -  I have not set WL up correctly
b -  There is a bug in WL
c -  I am trying to do something which WL cannot do without a major upgrade.

It really would be good to know which is the answer.

Chris G3SJJ