RE: [WriteLog] Two sound cards

To: "'Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)'" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Two sound cards
From: "Don Melcher" <don@hfradio.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 09:19:32 -0700
Hmmmm - I don't see a selection option there... Only a selection of
which input to use of receive. Seems to me I have seen it in the past -
but this is with XPpro - the selection IS present on a W2K machine. The
problem is that I am trying to run Writelog at the same time as Skype
(voice over ip) and they BOTH want to use the default sound device
(there is a selection in Skype but it doesn't work!).

I remember there was a line you put into the writelog.ini file - but
maybe that doesn't work any more - or at least it doesn't under XP.