Re: [WriteLog] Volta Cabrillo???

To: <rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Volta Cabrillo???
From: "DESLOOVERE DIRK" <d.desloovere@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:34:42 +0200
Dear Roger,

I was also QRV in this contest.    Unable to make a cabrillo file I send in
a txt file, a summary sheet and a adi file.
The A. Volta contest commite ask also for a log by band, I have not found
this feature in Writelog.

I have send my log sunday at 10,00 utc  , no reply yet.

In 2003 I have send also my log this way , I was in the result list.

73
DIRK
ON4ADZ