[WriteLog] WriteLog booth at Dayton canceled for sick leave

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog booth at Dayton canceled for sick leave
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:21:02 -0000
All,
Ron asked me to post this. He has unexpectedly been admitted to the hospital
this week. He is hoping to be out Friday, but will certainly not make the
trip to Dayton.

Your good news is that, to compensate for this absence, the traditional
Dayton in-person special pricing for both WriteLog and the MK-1100 keyers
will be available for all orders through Sunday. (I am sure the next
question is what are those prices? I will try to find out.)

Wayne, W5XD