[WriteLog] Delay in changing entry window focus

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Delay in changing entry window focus
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:10:28 -0400
I'm using 10.47E on a 2.6ghz celeron with 768 meg ram, 2 iogear usb/serial
interfaces one for the multikeyer/kenwood rig and the 2nd for a kenwood rig,
and a tnc on com 1.

When setup for SO2R (2 entry windows) and I press an up/down arrow to change
the focus, there is about a 1 second delay before the cursor/focus/switching in
multikeyer happens.

What's going on here?

This did not happen on a similar setup on an older machine running win 98
(233mhz with 32 meg ram).  2 com ports, one to multikeyer, one direct to
kenwowod.  It did not happen when I first moved to the new computer.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO