[WriteLog] PCMCIA Serial Port Keying Problem

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PCMCIA Serial Port Keying Problem
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:36:00 -0500
I've put WriteLog on a new IBM T41 that has no serial port. I've bought a
Quatech
DSP-100 PCMCIA port, and have used it to connect to two different rigs. It
controls
the rigs, but keying does not work -- I get a solid keydown with both rigs. Any
idea as
what is wrong and a fix?  I'm using the same interface cables that work fine
with the
"real" serial port that is in my TBM T22.

Jim Brown K9YC