[WriteLog] Attention with scoring in the upcomming Fielday !

To: "Reflektor WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Attention with scoring in the upcomming Fielday !
From: <dh5hv@df0cg.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 01:08:16 +0200
Hello all !

This is just for your info:

Due to the fact, that the rules changed here for the IARU Reg1 Fieldday the
scoring of the fieldday module programmed by Carsten, DL1EFD, is not correct
anymore.

If you are a portable station, you can stop here reading and kill the mail !

But if you use Writelog from your home QTH as a fixed station and not portable
or mobile or maritim mobile, the scoring is incorrect.

The QSOs between two station which are not portable count nothing !!!
Just the multi scores, but no QSO point !!!

I was playing a bit with the fieldday module because I wanted to use it at home
to give out some points, when I remember that problem !

But don't worry, just run WL in the fieldday mode and check your log after the
contest !
All non portable to non portable QSO points can be deleted and you can rescore
the endpoints.

And maybe Carsten will get a fix for it.
He told me, that he will try to solve the problem, but due to less time and
much work it may not come true.

But I believe, because the rest of the module is working fine, just the
endscoring is not correct, it should be no problem !

Thanks in advance and good DX in the fieldday !

Jochen, DH5HV
www.df0cg.de

PS: Check for the fieldday rules http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/xedcfr.htm