[WriteLog] Can't open log

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't open log
From: k0fx sher1don <k0fx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
Well...have to breakdown and ask for help.
Participated in the ANARTS this past weekend, exported
with 'ASCII with no formatting by band' to the WL
Program file.  I now try to re-open the ANARTS
in WL and the message "failed to open document".
I have tried all the ways I know how to get into it
(limited) and it just won't open.
Using Windows XP.  Have not had any problems before
doing this.
By the way thanks to all for the ANARTS RTTY Qso's.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks Don, K0FX