[WriteLog] Contest Module development: Show Multipliers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Module development: Show Multipliers
From: "IK1PMR" <wl@ik1pmr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:15:36 -0000
  Hello all, and thanks for the replies/help you gave me in the past.
Recently I was able to develop my first contest module for WriteLog 10.47
(using Visual C++ 6);
the module is for an italian-only contest called ARI Sezioni.
  The module is not perfect yet but it works for basic functions.

However, I would like to improve the way Multipliers are shown.
In this contest, we have about 300 multipliers (many!), counted for each
band/mode,
from 160m to 10m on CW, SSB and RTTY ... so really a lot of mults.
The same station may provide a mult on 17 different band/modes (6x3 = 18 but
RTTY is not allowed on 160m).

You can see how mults are shown by my contest module here:
http://www.ik1pmr.com/writelog/ari-sezioni.php

Now my questions:

1) In the first screen shot:
Is there a way to hide the 160m RTTY line, which is not allowed ?

2) In the second screen shot:
2a) Is there a way to show only Multipliers I have worked so far (not blank
lines) ?
2b) Is there a way to distribute/split mults on more than one page, because
I can not see all of them on the same screen ?

I hope my questions are clear enough, if you can see the screen shot
pictures you should understand the problems we have with so many mults.

Thanks, best 73

Andrea IK1PMR