RE: [WriteLog] what did I set wrong

To: "'FireBrick'" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"'Writelog List'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] what did I set wrong
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:59:38 -0500
Hi Bill et al,

I don't think you have to do a 'Setup Bands' for each contest.

I think the spots come from the sub-bands that are set up with the "Edit
Sub-bands" program that comes with WriteLog.  I just looked at mine and the CW
sub-bands, by default, go all the way up into the phone bands.  Go to the Start
menu in Windows, then to Programs and to WriteLog to find the "Edit Sub-bands"
program.

On page 14 of my RTTY Starter pages, I show how to "Edit Sub-bands" for RTTY.
Just follow the same steps for CW.

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/rttystarter/page14.htm

Personally, I use DX-Telnet and use the filtering capabilities to filter what
frequencies I want.

Hope this helps.

73, Don AA5AU