[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog site - 29-June-2004

To: "Writelog (Writelog)" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog site - 29-June-2004
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:19:31 -0700
All,

My hosting company has notified me that they are moving the K9JY WriteLog
site to a different set of servers on June 29, 2004. While they do not
anticipate problems, and not URL changes will be made, they note that there
may be some 'minimal' downtime. Just wanted you to be aware in case you are
unable to access the site on that date.

Thanks to all for your continued encouragement for having the site. It's
appreciated.

Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:

http://www.k9jy.com

 <mailto:scot@k9jy.com>