RE: [WriteLog] Networking Questions

To: "'Georgens, Tom'" <tom.georgens@engenio-it.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Networking Questions
From: "Nick Kail " <m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:09:58 +0100
Tom
Your problem on the W2k machine could be that the tcp/ip stack is corrupt
I have know this to happen many times over the years and all you need to do
to correct it is "remove" tci/ip  reboot your machine  re-install tcp/ip
And reboot again. This will delete the stack and reinstall it.
Corruption of the stack normally happens when you either change the the
computer name and or ip address more than once without rebooting the machine

Cheers

Nick
G3VCP