Re: [WriteLog] Observations

To: "Dean D. Schober" <dschober@nconnect.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Observations
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:01:15 -0700
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:04:37 -0500, Dean D. Schober wrote:

>I have been sitting back for way to long listening to people complaining about
>this and that, whining about the software and why it does not do this or that,
>of late it appears to be networking issues, but that is just the complaint of
>the month.
>
>I think everyone should take a step back, realize what a great product they
>got for their money, how well supported it is, and be thankful for what they
>have!  Life is too short to spend it focused on the negative. I wont get into
>my life's story to prove this point but believe me I have learned this the
>hard way.  Lets all try to take the tone of this reflector and turn it toward
>the positive, We all might find ourselves in a better place.
>
>Dean KG9MJ

Pollyanna apparently is a WriteLog user.

If nobody wanted improvements, we'd still be using paper and pencil for
contest logging.  To those people who press for more and better
functions, I say more power to you.

To those who are happy with the status quo, I wonder which brand of
pencil sharpener you think is best?

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW