Re: [WriteLog] Help with IARU setup

To: WG0M@aol.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with IARU setup
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:47:55 -0400
Michael,
I just can't pass this one up... did you want his zone entered before or after he sent it? :-)) The tab or spacebar seems to do it here but I do recommend you copy what is sent just to make sure the guy didn't do something strange...

The red line in the BandMap identifies the RTTY SubBand of the band being displayed. You can change it by editing / specifying things in the program Edit sub-bands located in your programs folder. See the Help file under Band Map / Band Edges.

For the beam headings, look in the Great Circle section of Setup. Look for the tab "Layout" to see if you have selected all of the items you wanted. You can select and position the entries as you would like.
73 and good luck,
See you in IARU,
George .. W1ZT