Re: [WriteLog] Submitting To ANARTS

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>, "Brian Short" <bshort4@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Submitting To ANARTS
From: "Donald Eriksen" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:08:32 -0700
Brian, ANARTS is quite different than most other contests in that it
requires logs be submitted by seperate bands (definately not "standard").
But, as usual, Don AA5AU comes through on his web site at
rttycontesting.com.

However, I don't see the "ANARTS Log Preparation with Writelog" listed under
his tutorials on the newly updated site, (Don?).

But, it's still there and it has all you need step by step with screen
shots.
You can find it at:

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/anartslogs/anartslogs.htm

Fortunately most contests have gone to the Cabrillo format and Writelog
handles those just fine, the NAQP is one of those, so hope to see you there.

Don W6FFH