[WriteLog] Dupe while receiving QTCs in WAE

To: "Reflektor-WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dupe while receiving QTCs in WAE
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:50:00 +0200
Hello

Just testing latest version for WAE SSB and found this:

When I log a station without QTCs on one band and I get the same station a
second time on the same band to receive QTCs the QSO (or better the
QTC-procedure) is logged as a dupe.

And the serial is +1 then....!

The scoring is 100% OK, but I wonder if I can switch this off somewhere.

If I catch a station first without QTCs and ask the station a few minutes later
to get for example 5 QTCs and then for the third time the rest (5) QTCs I will
have the station once logged correctly and two times as a dupe.

The serials are growing but the real scoring or QSO numbers not.

As I said, this seems to be not a bug, but would be interesting if I can avoid
that or not.

Thanks for the help.

Jochen