[WriteLog] com 3/ LPT 1 keying woes

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] com 3/ LPT 1 keying woes
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:24:38 EDT
Hey gang-

I just installed a new Microham USB interface for my FT1000, & works just
great for rig control & cw keying. But, here is trouble--

-running WIN 98
-have icom 746 keyed on LPT-1, & contolled with com 1. Works fine.
-have the Ft1000 on the microham deal, cw & control are FB on com 3.

While I am in the setup of WL, I cannot choose both LPT1 & comm 3 for cw
keying, so, how can I do this? Gotta be my hard head, but, what am I doing
wrong?

73-Chuck KI9A