[WriteLog] WAE QTC problem / whish list

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE QTC problem / whish list
From: "ly2ij" <ly2ij@takas.lt>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:45:04 +0300
Hi,

During last WAE I used WL on 2 networked computers. Everything worked FB, no
crashes, no reboots, no lost network in

about 55 hours of non-stop operation - I didn't switch anything during sleep
periods.

Just operator mistakes - I lost some QTCs (20 - 40 or more??) just accidentally
pressing "cancel" or ALT-A in "QTC receive" window

instead "OK" = ALT-O after receiving QTCs.

Might be it is possible to make "cancelling" more complicated - to add some
extra prompts "do you really want to delete QTC?",

"do you really really want to cancel?" or something like that. Plus to make
"cancel" button much smaller and differentr colour than others as it is used
very rarely.

Thanks and 73

Arunas, LY2IJ

Neribotas internetas paÄiu patogiausiu laiku!
<http://www.takas.lt/dsl/apie_dsl.php?section=infoâ=2&st=view&msg_id=5>