[WriteLog] ComponentMoveData Error, MEDIA, -132

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ComponentMoveData Error, MEDIA, -132
From: "adye" <adye@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:03:38 -0400
I am trying to upgrade 10.43F to 10.48.  I am specifically trying to do this
so I can work the CIS contest this weekend.  Otherwise, I am happy with the
current version.

I have read the reflector archives and other material but have not found the
solution to my problem.  The exact problem was described in a posting last
July.   Although a solution was apparently found, I do not believe the
solution was posted and the author of the posting has not responded to my
e-mail.

I am running XP Pro with SP2 (I had this same problem before installing SP2)
on a Dell 8200.

I get the following InstallShield error message when trying to upgrade:

ComponentMoveData Error Information
Media Name: MEDIA
Component:
File Group:
File:
Error Number: -132 (refer to the online help)

This error means "Specified media cannot be found".

I previously had this same problem when trying to upgrade to 10.47.  I gave
up then because I didn't have a real need to upgrade.  I have looked for
read only files and changed them, opened the upgrade in different
directories, tried upgrading immediately after a new boot, etc.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Please respond directly or via the
reflector.

73,
Carl, WA2ETU
adye@alltel.net