[WriteLog] Spam blocked

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Spam blocked
From: "Jay Sewell" <w5sl@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:03:56 -0500

confirm b9f70b4120015b70c429e1361f30a3aa9d19e42b

I attempted to reply to your confirmation Email by the REPLY function as below,
however it was returned to me as undeliverable
because your spam blocker rejected it.   I am attempting to send the
information by two other methods, including this one, so hopefully
I will become a subscriber......

COPY:

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
WriteLog

We have received a request from 207.69.139.8 for subscription of your
email address, "W5SL@earthlink.net", to the writelog@contesting.com
mailing list. To confirm that you want to be added to this mailing
list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header
intact.

Jay Sewell
w5sl@earthlink.net