[WriteLog] typing qtc directly in

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] typing qtc directly in
From: "DESLOOVERE DIRK" <d.desloovere@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:11:57 +0200
Dear

During the last wae ssb  I was typing in directly the given qtc.

After every qtc line I had to position the cursor with my mouse on a new line.
Therefore I have to take off my hand off the keyboard, positioning and coming
back to the keyboard.    I can type fast and blind but this is quite time
loosing when stations are giving there qtc fast.     I rememeber D4B , a W4 and
a UA9 station dictating as they where talking to a secretary.

I did not find another way to position the cursur on a new line, nor with the
arrows or enter .

Is there fast way to move the cursor ?

DIRK
ON4ADZ