[WriteLog] Feedback for steppir

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feedback for steppir
From: <crazycuda@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:14:47 -0700
Hello.
I need to here from users with the steppIR antenna system in line maybe you
could let me know how it works with WL and my rig is kenwood 950 anyone useing
the steppIR antennas please forward feedback on how the echo works to get the
steppir to set antenna freq I will be putting up the BigIR in about 3 weeks so
if I can get help with setup now will help with time on the set up day
Thanks to all catch ya in a contest. I was also looking for pre-made wav files
email me at crazycuda@earthlink.net Thanks all John N2KPB