[WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording a new message on-the-fly
From: "Chris Burbanks" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:47:41 +0100
This is the second time I have put out this request on the Reflector and I
am the third person to request information. I appreciate it has nothing to
do with RTTY but maybe someone knows the answer. Just how do you record
messages now that Shift +F1 etc has been hijacked for no justifiable use??
I guess it's a case of " He who shouts loudest etc."

This is what the latest Help file says :  Recording a new message on-the-fly

"WriteLog enables you to record messages quickly. Type SHIFT+F2 to start the
recording of a new message for F2 (or SHIFT+F3 for the F3 message, etc),
and, after you have finished the message, type ESCAPE to save the recording.
Typing SHIFT+F2 instead of ESCAPE cancels the recording and leaves the old
message unchanged. Message recording is automatically cancelled after 60
seconds if you fail to type ESCAPE."

Chris G3SJJ

---