Re: [WriteLog] RE: Recording a new message on-the-fly

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Recording a new message on-the-fly
From: "Blake M." <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:01:18 -0400
From: "Chris Burbanks" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 9:58 AM

> Wayne, thank you. I followed your instructions and recording now works
> correctly.

Instructions?  Perhaps I deciphered something them wrong.

Call me a spreader of myths, but I know that the EXACT same keyboard setup
settings successfully record in the last version, but not anymore.  I just
put 10.49 in a few days ago.

Shift+F0n    --->    MessageShift0n          CFM

Note that now if I hold <Shift-Fn> for a long period of time (10+ seconds)
sometimes it starts recording.  Perhaps it's the way it's supposed to work?

Doesn't really affect me too much - phone sucks anyway.... Just my 2cents.

Blake N4GI