[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Digest, Vol 21, Issue 40

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Digest, Vol 21, Issue 40
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:54:59 -0500
Mark

Do you mind me asking where it was that the streaming logging thing is
turned on or off?  That could be a godsend in a contest!  What setting was
it in mmtty?

Charlie
KI5XP

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:06:11 -0700
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Your data loss
To: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Cc: writelog@contesting.com

My posting on the issue was to the MMTTY reflector, I know I know is on
yahoo etc and a pain - but did that becuase I was using the MMTTY Plug-In
with WL, and Monday, I found that, after a search of EVERY directory and
subdirectory of  my computer, these three text files in MMTTY - when I
sorted the files in EVERY directory and subdirectory by date - here are
three .txt files with the CQ WW RTTY contest dates.