[WriteLog] Texas QSO PARTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Texas QSO PARTY
From: n5po@juno.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:25:32 +0000

K5BG and myself operated mobile in the TQP from 11 different  TX
counties.
Trying to create summary sheets and logs we have came up with
two problems.

Problem 1...Summary sheets.  We can create summary sheets for
each individual county but cannot create a summary sheet for the complete
operation.  Is there a way to create ONE summary sheet showing the
total contacts, score, mults..etc..???  Some mobile stations operated
from
30 or more counties...What a choir to have to submit 30 summary sheets
and not any single sheet will give the TOTAL score etc...

Problem 2...Log.  With Writelog open we have a complete log which shows
the total contacts, band, mode, county etc..The only option at saving the
log is in ARRL Format.  The county is not saved in this format.  Also we
are unable to export the log into DX4WIN with the county information  for
each contact which makes the log useless for USA-CA purposes.  Saving the
log in ADIF format and then exporting it into DX4WIN sill does not give
us the county info.

Any idea what we are doing wrong....suggestions etc...

Thanks

Lee, N5PO