[WriteLog] Import problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Import problem
From: Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 03:27:10 +0000
I recently ran Ad Aware to get rid of some stuff. Now I am having a problem running setup for the latest version and importing my contest log into DX4Win. Here is the message I am getting:

16 bit Windows Subsystem
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

I cannot find the autoexec.nt file, and can't figure out what has happened. Any ideas?

73

Mike
KC7V

---------- Mike Fulcher kc7v@earthlink.net One of the "VOODUDES" VooDoo Contest Group 7J1AEN, KC6MF, ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF CN2MF, XT2MF, XX9MF, 5U7MF FOC 1634 http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v