[WriteLog] All seems to be working now

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] All seems to be working now
From: "Rsauvan" <cabmas@chorus.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:03:40 -0500
Thanks to all for the suggestions on my trying to get
rtty running on Writelog. I downloaded the bug fix
for version 10.48 that a couple of you suggested. This
took care of most of the window problems I was having.
Beyond that, I have afsk working, but have not retried my
fsk cables as of yet. Im sure they will work now, since
the program seems to be cooperating as it should. It
took so many hours of getting everything reset as it should,
Im just going to enjoy all that is working for now.
Many thanks-Bob-WT9Q