Re: [WriteLog] AUTO TAB

To: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AUTO TAB
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:30:40 +0000
Dennis,

Many of us just remove the RST field since it is always 59 or 599 anyway. That way the cursor moves to the proper place for entry. See the help file for setting up the entry window before a contest - you have to do this with an empty log. And AA5AU, Don, has a blurb specifically on removing the RST field I believe.

Jerry, W6IHG