[WriteLog] M2 in the CQWW - How to configure WL ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] M2 in the CQWW - How to configure WL ?
From: "Eger Boehm" <eger@mbskytech.com.br>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:53:59 -0200
Dr Sirs,

I´ve been using  WL for SO operations only and this year we´re planning to
enter the CQWW as a M2.
Can someone give me some tips on how to use WL for M2 operation since we
don´t choose the categorie (as we did when using CT) when starting a new log
?

The contest rules say that each of the two transmitters must keep it´s own
log (separate chronological logs), but when we connect the PCs, WL shares
automaticaly the same LOG, and does not allow the stations of keeping
separate logs. The log is shared.

How can I configure WL correctly in order to enter the contest as a M2
station observing the rules ?

I´m sorry if this is clear for most of you, but I have to confess that for
me it´s still a mistery.. hi hi

many thanks in advance.

73

Eger PY2EX