[WriteLog] F keys not working final update

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] F keys not working final update
From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:16:07 +0000
All,

You know sometimes if you just sleep on a problem you come up with the solution.

I got up at 0130 local to answer a page from work and I remembered that I had forgot to set up the radio in the Ports section in Writelog.

Then I read a email I got from ED K4SB.

So I went to Ports put my Yaesu Ft-920 on com 1, set up CW to key on a com port. Saved the configuration and restarted Writelog.

The F keys are working just fine now.

Thanks to everyone to emailed both the list and direct to help me get this fixed. I have printed those emails and will put them in my Writelog file for future reference.

Now I have to drive to Chicago beginning at 0330 local and I just know the rush hour traffic will be real fun to deal with.