[WriteLog] New Writelog Key required / XP SP2 10.40J

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Writelog Key required / XP SP2 10.40J
From: "Frank Grossmann" <frank@grossmann.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:15:41 +0200
Hi guys,

I do have a small problem: I'm just about to finish setting up 9Y4ZC for
the CQWW - the only thing missing is the KEY to successfully install
10.50D on my Windows XP SP2 machine.

My old 10.40J doesn't seem to work with networking under XP SP2 so I
bought the upgrade 2 days ago.

The writelog guys seem to be travelling themselves, no response there.

Could anybody give me a hint on how to solve this problem?

Thanks

73

Frank

9Y/DL2CC