RE: [WriteLog] CW keying problem with 10.50

To: "Blake M." <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>,"Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] CW keying problem with 10.50
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:05:46 -0700
Blake:

Tnx response but you may have answered a question I did not ask.

The second starred paragraph states---re CW operation:

* Shift-F1 does not send the contents of the shifted F11 location, but
> Shift-F11 does. I don't see a mention of this...can someone confirm that
> this occurs and is this an "undocumented feature"?

I asked this question because it appears that the shifted CW buffers do not
follow what the un-shifted buffers do. It came up because I wanted both a
short and a long CQ, operated by F1 and Shift-F1, respectively.

It will suffice to program the shifted keys to do that. I merely asked if
what I was seeing is the usual default. I do use CtCompatibleAccel=yes.

Garry, NI6T