RE: [WriteLog] Invalid access to memory location

To: "Kurszewski Chad-WCK005" <chad@motorola.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Invalid access to memory location
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:50:58 -0700
As I told Chad in a private response, I had the problem with 10.48--but
10.50 is working for me. I sent Chad my settings for the WL Sound Mixer
Level Control and the Windows Play/Record Control. If his settings are
correct, I think he might be on the right track by looking at his soundcard
drivers.

Garry, NI6T