Re: [WriteLog] SPOTS on top?

To: n6rfm@charter.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SPOTS on top?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:38:43 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2004 4:19:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,
n6rfm@charter.net writes:

Using  10.5D.  Spots now show up at bottom of spot window.  Anyone  know
how to get these to fill in at top as in earlier  versions?

Bob,

I don't think that this is exactly the answer to your question, but note  the
following from the Packet Spots Window Help documentation:

Auto  Scroll
With this button on, the arrival of new packet spots causes the window to
scroll to the top. With this  button off, the window does not scroll when new
spots arrive.
I played with the AutoScroll, but it does not make the new spots appear  at
the top of the window.  Having the latest spots appear at the bottom of  the
spot list would not seem to be a problem, however, it would be nice to have
the
option of having them appear at the top or bottom of the list.
73, Geo...k5kg/7