Re: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer, footswitch

To: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer, footswitch
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:45:33 +0000
Clive,

I have just used this feature a lot this week end. My foot switch has a mono plug which I just plug into the Keyer. I don't have a diagram quickly available but this works fine. The PTT is steered to Radio Left or Radio Right as the focus changes in WL. The PTT signal is in parallel with other PTT signals needed.

I just had to check the CW mode also works. I have LPT pin 16 selected in the CW PTT dialog.

Jerry, W6IHG