[WriteLog] keying problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] keying problem
From: Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:26:37 +0000
I used the Super Combo Keyer 1 over the weekend. However, when testing (way too late) just before the contest I found that every time I tried to send a message using the a "F" key I'd get the dreaded "Writelog MFC application error". I can't remember what causes this. It causes Writelog to shut down every time. Can someone give me some guidance for the next time.

Mike
KC7V

---------- Mike Fulcher kc7v@earthlink.net One of the "VOODUDES" VooDoo Contest Group 7J1AEN, KC6MF, ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF CN2MF, XT2MF, XX9MF, 5U7MF FOC 1634 http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v